The CSRT4 Advantage
Vanilla Customer Service no longer cuts it. Rapidly transforming technology, demanding yet attention deficient consumers, competition that’s constantly raising the bar – has ensured that Customer Service or CX can’t just be hygiene any more.
It’s no longer enough to present information well. Or to placate a customer. The battle begins in the minds of our prospective customer who now expects a consistent, instantaneous, highly personalised , entertaining, fulfilling brand experience enabled by technology.
We believe that a CX centric organisation requires time and commitment every single day – to become one. At the CRM Academy of Asia – we’re proud to be part of this process of consistent change. With a team of colleagues, partners and leaders at the forefront of our business. As we come together in a shared spirit of commitment at CXSS18 – to creating value-added Customer Experiences. We’re making it happen. And we look forward to having you with us on our journey.
Who Should Attend
Professionals who seek to enhance knowledge and capabilities to drive and deliver breakthrough Customer Strategies. The event is also for those responsible for delivering high quality and volume of customer success metrics. Our audience members have been from top management and include CTO’s/ CXO’s / CIO’s / Vice Presidents / General Managers, Functional Heads of Customer Service Functions including Contact Centres, Information Technology, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing.
Key Learnings & Takeaways
- How to design and execute Strategies that deliver highly successful and effective Customer Experiences.
- Via next-big-thing conversations, trendspotting, cross-industry experiences and learnings, insights about what drives customers and their relationships with brands,
- Discover best practices for enabling technology – people integration which makes Customer Experience as much as an art as a science.
- Learn how-to’s for quick and easy implementation of CX learnings across your organisation, to create a truly customer – centric business.
- Understand tools and techniques that quantify Customer Experience parameters and enable setting of benchmarks and their ongoing evaluation.
|Customer Strategies Round Table # 4|
|Date:||12th December, 2018 09:00 -14:00 hrs.|
|Location:||Hyderabad International Convention Centre ( HICC ) Novotel & HICC Complex ( Near HITEC City ) Hyderabad 500081|
For any further info contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-124-4039318
Industries at CSRT4
- Research & Analytics
- Instruments Design & Manufacturing
- Manufacturing, SMB’s , SME’s
- Aviation, Travel & Hospitality
- Hardware & Software
- E – Commerce & Retail
Our Partners at CSRT4